Monday, October 21, 2013

Wrist Wallet

Cool Workout Accessory 

Have you ever found yourself searching for place to store your keys, ID or credit cards while working out? Maybe you stuffed them in your shoes or even for you ladies in your sports bra hoping they didn't fall out. Lol! A simple solution to this problem would be to go out and purchase activewear with pockets and zippers, but we all know how expensive buying new workout clothes can be! 


I found myself in this situation a few days back and I needed something to place just my ID and car keys in. I went to TJ Maxx hoping to find a waist pouch or something similar. What I found was even better!

This wrist wallet cost about 5 bucks and came in my favorite color :) I'd never seen one of these and thought it was a pretty clever accessory! Of course my next thought was "heck... why didn't I think of this? 

You can probably find one of these or something similar at your local TJ Maxx or perhaps online. I would definitely recommend one of these to anyone searching for an inexpensive and cute way to store your belongings while exercising.


 
(me wearing my wrist wallet at the gym)


Thanks for stopping by my blog today.

Live Fit Be Free

Eboni :)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...