Wednesday, October 30, 2013

21 Day Sexy Abs Challenge Day (18) Sexy Abs Cardio Sculpt


My Sexy Abs Cardio Sculpt Experience


 So ....today was my first time trying the Sexy Abs Cardio Sculpt workout and I must say, it was very intense. The workout included a full range of exercises targeting each part of the body and of course everything was centered around the abs. The workout entire workout seemed a bit longer than I expected, but the good thing is that each section is broken down into 5 minute chapters. So if you don't have time to do the entire workout, you can skip to the chapter you want to target.  

Here is the chapter list:
1. Warm-up
2. Metabolic Boost
3. Total Body Blast
4. Amazing Arms & legs
5. Bye Bye Love Handles
6. Beautiful Back
7. Booty Patrol
8. Super Calorie Burner
9. Long Lean & Toned
10. Abs, Butt, &Thigh Blaster
11. Ab Smash
12. Lengthen& Stretch

Chapter 12 'lengthen & meditation' was probably my favorite. .. the relaxation and stretching of the muscles was much needed after this high energy workout!  I plan on incorporating this workout into my routine  on the days I don't go to the gym. If you 
haven't already tried Sexy Abs Cardio Sculpt get your copy today.....


Sexy Abs Cardio Sculpt


What's your favorite workout DVD? Leave your comments below.


Live Fit Be Free

Eboni :)

1 comment:

  1. I've been meaning to try this DVD. How is it?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...