Saturday, October 19, 2013

21 Day Sexy Abs Challenge (Day 7) My workout with Jeanette Jenkins

Shop and Shape Up Event 
With Hollywood Trainer Jeanette Jenkins


Sooo.... today I had the pleasure of working out with Hollywood trainer Jeanette Jenkins in the middle of Macy's at Lennox Square Mall in Atlanta! 

How often does that happen? Ha ha!

Jeanette was super cool and looked absolutely amazing! 
(photo courtesy of Jeanette Jenkins)

When Jeanette announced the workout would only be 20 mins... I heard a few "awwhs" in the crowd, but not to be fooled....Jeanette definitely came with it! The workout was challenging, high energy and fun! 

Trust me, 20 mins was more than enough... lol I was so exhausted afterwards.... 

(if you look closely in the picture above in the bottom left corner, waaaaay in the back... lol, you will see me resting while everyone else is doing push-ups lol) 

oh well... the important part is that I made it through and felt great afterwards... lol

Jeanette had such great energy! I appreciate her taking the time to sign my October Shape magazine  featuring the beautiful Kelly Rowland.



Can't wait to try the new DVD "Sexy Abs Cardio Sculpt.... I'm so happy I had an opportunity to attend this event!


(me with Hollywood Trainer Jeanette Jenkins)


Live Fit Be Free


Eboni :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...