Tuesday, October 22, 2013

21 Day Sexy Abs Challenge (Day 10) My Workout Today

Life Time Fitness

Life Time Fitness is an upscale health club that offers something for the entire family. They have indoor/outdoor pools, basketball, racquetball, spa and much more. Today was my first time at Life Time Fitness in Atlanta and I can't rave enough about my overall experience!



(me doing my arm workout)

I had good full body workout today along with some ab exercises.


The best part of my Life Time Fitness experience was hands down the steam room! There's nothing better than relaxing in an eucalyptus mint steam room after a tough workout. 

My skin was literally glowing afterwards!!!!!


Unfortunately there isn't a Life Time Fitness club close enough to where I live :(((((, but I placed a link to their website below to see if there's one in your area. 

Life Time even offers a free trail.... check out the website for more details.   




Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Live Fit Be Free

Eboni :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...