Sunday, October 20, 2013

I Think I Need A Shot!

Shots Anyone?

It's always important to hydrate and replenish your body with lots of water and nutrients after a workout. Some days are tougher than others and today's workout definitely drove me to drink! HA HA!

(Juice shots at Kale me Crazy in Atlanta)

Kale me Crazy is a popular juice bar in Atlanta that offers a variety of fresh juice made-to-order. Today was my first time at Kale me Crazy and I loved every minute of it! The staff was super friendly and even offered samples of all the juices.



After my workouts, I almost always have a protein shake or some sort of green concoction. I had a ginger juice shot, right before my Kale Yeah, which is a juice blend that consists of:

 kale, spinach, cucumber,apple and lemon 
yummy :)


I would definitely recommend this juice bar to anyone into healthy living or just want to try something new. I found the staff and the concept of  a "juice bar" highly refreshing and creative.

Follow their Facebook page and stop by if you're ever in the Atlanta area.





Live Fit Be Free

Eboni :)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...