Monday, October 14, 2013

Healthy Eating Shopping


Eating the right foods is probably the most important portion of getting those amazing abs you’ve always dreamed of…. be sure to incorporate fruits and veggies into your diet for maximum results……

Today I went to Trader Joe's to purchase some of my favorite fruits and veggies to get my
 “21 day sexy abs challenge” 
off to a great start.




During this challenge I’ll be eating lots of vegetable, fruit and drinking plenty of water daily. I try to do all of these things already, but I will be even more conscious now.   

***My dinner this evening****

 I used grapeseed oil to sauté my veggies (mushrooms, onions and asparagus) I prepared  tilapia and brown rice along with.




Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Live Fit Be Free

Eboni :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...