Sunday, October 13, 2013

21 Day Sexy Abs Challenge (Day 1)


Sexy Abs Cardio Sculpt 


So, if you have not already heard....Kelly Rowland and Hollywood trainer Jeanette Jenkins have a new fitness DVD out titled "Sexy abs cardio sculpt" When I first saw the release I was intrigued because Kelly Rowland looks amazing and I really like what she's been doing in the fitness world.

I recently completed a 30 day fitness challenge to take my health & wellness journey more seriously by staying on track with eating healthy and exercising on a consistent basis. I'm happy to say the challenge was a success and I got some pretty good results... so good, I wanted to start a new challenge to keep the momentum going. 



For this challenge I'll be:
  • Focusing mainly on getting those sexy abs like Kelly Rowland ( or somewhere close ha ha :))
  • Sharing foods and recipes that will help get a flatter tummy
  • Providing some inspiration and encouragement
  • Recommending and reviewing any products I use to help assist with my abs 
  • Sharing before and after photos of my progress after the 21 days are up

*To kick off the challenge- I went to the gym today to do a full body workout (including abs) *


I hope you all join me for the challenge... stay tuned!


Here's a brief look into the DVD..... leave any questions or comments below. 
Thanks for stopping by!




Live Fit Be Free 


Eboni :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...