Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Cardio Funk


 Cardio Funk


Today‘s workout was a cardio dance class a friend of mine teaches “Cardio Funkat the YMCA. I attended this class one time a couple years back and at the time I was not as active as I am now so all I remember is thinking the instructor was “INSANE.” LOL…. she had such high energy and I could barely keep up lol…. so when I got the invitation to attend the class today, I was excited and nervous at the same time because this class is nonstop intense dancing and moving for 1 hour!

I did better today than I did the first time. I was actually able to keep up (somewhat) lol…. I didn’t have to take as many breaks in between and I had a blast!

The class was fun and I really liked the hip hop dancing aspect. I will definitely attend again!

What’s your favorite dance class/workout?


 I’d love to hear about it. Leave your comments below.



Thanks for stopping by!

Live Fit Be Free

Eboni :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...