Sunday, September 8, 2013

30 Day Fitness Challenge Day 7 (winner mindset)

The Mindset of A Champion



We all have days that are not exactly our favorite, but even on those days you can overcome whatever challenges you are faced with and get back on the road to achieving your goals. Having the right mindset and not allowing your feelings to get the best of you is the key to getting on track.

Today was one of those days for me where quite frankly, I didn't feel like doing jack! I didn't feel like working out and I didn't feel like writing this blog. (Just keeping it real :) but I made a commitment to myself that I would take my health and wellness journey to another level and hopefully inspire others along the way. I intend on following through with my commitment to myself.

There are certain characteristics that all champions have in common that make them winners. 

Traits of a champion:

1. Commitment 
Champions make promises and deliver! In this day and age it seems more and more common for people to say they will do something or say they want something, but not be willing to do what it takes to execute! It's very important to follow through on whatever you set out to accomplish. The first person you need to believe is yourself. If you can't believe you, then no one else will!

2. Determination 
There will always be roadblocks in life. Keep pushing though to knock those barriers down.

3. Do what it takes to win
'Trying' is not always going to cut it if you are not doing the proper actions it takes to win. If you don't know what to do or how to handle the challenges preventing you from moving forward, then seek help from someone who is successful in the area you want to be successful in or start researching resources available online or in your community.

4. Consistency 
Champions are consistent no matter how they feel!

5. Keep going even when it gets hard
I know it can be discouraging to keep going when it gets hard and one thing after another keeps coming at you, but if you quit, you'll have regrets and look back wondering what if.....

I hope this blog provided some encouragement for you today. No matter what happens, remember to keep going. It's ok to stop and regroup, but it's never ok to completely give up on your dreams!

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Live Fit Be Free

Eboni :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...