Friday, March 7, 2014

Strawberry Pecan Oatmeal

Most Important Meal of The Day



We've heard it a million times. "breakfast is the most important meal of the day!", and it really is. Eating breakfast every morning has done wonders for me. When I eat breakfast I have more energy and it has been great for my metabolism. Here's a quick, easy oatmeal recipe I like to make some mornings. 


(Organic oatmeal from Trader Joe's)

(Almond Milk)


(Brown Sugar)

(Pecans)

(Strawberries)

Making your own oatmeal is much more healthy than buying many of the prepackaged fruit oatmeal with a bunch of sugar and additives. Give this a recipe a try and let me know how you like it. Enjoy :)


Thanks for stopping by my blog today.


Live Fit Be Free

Eboni :)














No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...