Friday, October 18, 2013

MetroFresh Salad

Yummy!

There's nothing better than a fresh, delicious salad!  I must say... this was one of the best salads I've had in a while. 
I had this salad for lunch today at MetroFresh in Atlanta. This cafe was so amazing, the food was so tasty and filling. Who says you can't eat healthy and be satisfied at the same time? 

Metrofresh was founded with the notion that fresh, healthy creative food is not out of reach for the casual diner


 This salad consisted of:
  • Mixed greens 
  • Strawberries and raspberries
  • Goat cheese
  • Sliced blackened chicken breast
  • Basil mint vinaigrette 

This salad was so yummy... I have a feeling  I'll be doing my own rendition the near future lol (stay tuned for blog post)


If your looking for delicious, healthy fast food and you're  in the Atlanta area...stop by MetroFresh.... You won't be disappointed!!! 

Below is a link to their website.






















Live Fit Be Free

Eboni :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...