Saturday, September 28, 2013

30 Day Fitness Challenge Day 27 (Insanity Workout)


Insanity Workout Anyone?


Insanity still seems to be all the rave in the world of fitness. Everybody is trying it. Insanity is a pretty intense program and is not for the faint of heart! This is one of the first workout programs I did when I started to get serious about my fitness goals. I like this program for a number of reasons:

1. It's challenging

2. Great results

3. No gym membership required 

4. After you do insanity, you feel like you can do anything. 

Before I do an insanity workout I always make sure to eat a light snack.

Pre-workout snack. (Apple and pineapples)

Green smoothie (see blog post from day 2 of my fitness challenge)

Every time I complete an insanity workout I always finish with a healthy smoothie to replenish.

If you've never tried insanity and you're looking for a challenging program that gets results, I recommend giving this workout a try.

If you have tried insanity or are currently doing the 60 day challenge I'd love to hear from you. Please share your experience below.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.

Live Fit Be Free

Eboni :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...