Friday, September 27, 2013

30 Day Fitness Challenge Day 26 (healthy fast food)

Healthy Fast Food?


Eating healthy on the go can be challenging . Most fast food options are loaded with a ton of fat and are bad for you! There are a couple places I like to go when I want something healthy, but don't have a bunch of time, .

Subway is a great alternative for  me because it's fresh to order and I can  load my sandwich with as many vegetables as I like.



Turkey and provolone cheese with spinach, tomatoes, onions, banana peppers, mustard and oregano 
(about 320 calories)

 

These taste great are a healthier alternative to regular chips or french fries
 (130 Calories )

 Do you  know of any other healthy fast food alternatives?.... I'd love to hear about them. Please share below!



Thanks for stopping by my blog today.

Live Fit Be Free


Eboni :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...