Thursday, September 19, 2013

30 Day Fitness Challenge Day 18 (my workout routine)

My Workout Routine


In my experience, I've found working out to be  much more enjoyable when I do what works for me. I had to find my groove and figure out what I like to do and what I don't like to do. I experimented with so many different types of workouts from "hot yoga," to "Insanity". There are elements I enjoyed form all of them, so I believe it's important to try different workouts to see what works best for you. 

My current work out consists of:

1. Full body workout 3 days a week at the gym

2. Cardio (at home on the days I don't go to the gym)

3. Ab workouts 5 days a week

So far this routine is working out great for me!  Feel free to share your workout/exercise routines below.  I'd love to hear from you. Leave any comments below.

oh....... and remember, diet is crucial when it comes to losing weight and staying ft! Make sure you incorporate healthy meal planning into your lifestyle. (I'll blog about this at a later time)


Thanks for stopping by my blog today.

Live Fit Be Free

Eboni :)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...