Monday, October 28, 2013

MetroFresh Salad Rendition

Fresh Salad



So..... not too long ago I had one of the best salads I'd had in a while at MetroFresh in Atlanta. This salad was so good I HAD to try it at home.

The MetroFresh salad consisted of:
Mixed greens 
Strawberries and raspberries
Goat cheese
Sliced blackened chicken breast (cold)
Basil mint vinaigrette  

 The salad I made was slightly different.... mine consisted of:
Mixed greens 
Strawberries and raspberries
Feta cheese
Grilled chicken breast (warmed)
Basil mint vinaigrette  
The salad I prepared tasted pretty similar to the one I had at MetroFresh, the only difference was the basil mint vinaigrette.... I really need to find out exactly what they used to get mine to taste the same. lol ....I'll definitely be tweaking my basil mint vinaigrette and experimenting with different ingredients.


What's your favorite salad and what ingredients do you like most? Leave your comments below.


Live Fit Be Free


Eboni :)

1 comment:

  1. This looks really good. I'm gonna try to make it for lunch today.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...