Monday, September 16, 2013

30 Day Fitness Challenge Day 15 (fitness progress)

My Fitness Progression 


Ok....so I'm halfway through my 30 day fitness challenge and wow has it been just that! A challenge! I've done well so far and I'm excited to say I've been pretty consistent with doing something everyday to contribute to a healthier lifestyle. Eating healthy has never been a problem for me (except occasional sweets :), but staying consistent with a workout routine has been.

If you're having trouble staying motivated and consistent, or trying to figure out what to do in the gym, then consider these few tips:

1. Hire a personal trainer
I know it's going to be an investment, but what is your health worth to you? (another blog to come on what to look for in a trainer)

2. Get an exercise DVD or go to youtube
As I mentioned in another blog, find something you like to do, there are tons of exercise routines out there. Just google it.

3. Make the choice to be committed.
We live in a society where people are just quitting all the time at the very thought of work. If you want something bad enough you will make the commitment to go get it! What's an unhealthy lifestyle costing you? I know I got tired of starting to workout, then stopping and then justifying it because I ate healthy! I had to realize healthy eating and fitness go hand and hand If I desired to be in the best shape of my life.

Even if you we were inconsistent like me in the beginning you can still do it, make the decision to win and follow through.

Hope these tips help! Thanks for stopping by my blog today.

Live Fit Be Free

Eboni :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...