Wednesday, September 11, 2013

30 Day Fitness Challenge Day 10 (short workouts)

10 Minute Workout Ideas


YAAAAAAAAAY!

I don't know about  you guys, but I love the idea working out, looking great and feeling accomplished all in 10 minutes or less! Most of us lead very busy lives and have a hard time juggling all the demands being thrown our way. Working out is one of the things I'm learning to incorporate in my daily life as a lifestyle, not just "the thing to do." Some days are tougher than others, but with a solid plan it has definitely been manageable.

I usually search online or Google "short  workout routine " I also gather ideas from one of my favorite social media sites, Youtube. No DVDs or fancy gym membership needed! Many of the workouts I do can be done in the comfort of my own home.

Here is one of the websites I've been going to lately to for 10 minute workouts. I love these workout routines because they are short, to the point, yet challenging! 



You don't have to spend  hours in the gym to get fit, you just need to start somewhere! Thanks for stopping by my blog today.


Live Fit Be Free!


Eboni :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...